We are a multi disciplined engineering consultancy, who prides ourselves on providing creative solutions to some of the most challenging projects.
Whatever your requirements we can help, from initial concept to design, our in house design office can provide a comprehensive solution to your problem using the latest in 3D design software including, Tekla Structures, Inventor, Solidworks and Autocad. We also offer fabrication facilites, inspection services, installation and commissioning. We have over 50 years experience including project management.
With our employee skill levels we are increasingly asked by clients to develop solutions to a vast array of projects. We strive to achieve this in many ways including:
- Maintaining and building good client Relationships.
- Ensuring that resources are available at all times to operate efficiently and to meet and exceed the specified client and company requirements.
- Ensuring all staff posses the necessary skills and competencies to carry out their activities.
- Regularly evaluate and review Company performance and the service provided.
- Keeping abreast with developments in technology and the marketplace to permit continuous improvement.
- Setting and achieving quality improvement objectives which we review periodically.
- Maintaining process and procedures through which continuous improvement can be monitored and maintained.
We feel that we owe a great deal of success to the fact that we value all of our clients as individuals. Our aim is to be as flexible and approachable as possible to ensure that the end result is delivered on time, to budget and to the correct specifications.
Draughtec Limited is totally committed to providing excellence of quality and service upon which our customers can rely and of which our employees can be justifiably proud.
- Metro Surface Station Refurbishment.
- DraughTec Designs the UK's First Carbon Negative School.
- DraughTec unveils mascot.
- Draughtec Completes Avery Dennison Platforms
- RWE npower renewables, Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm
- General Mills - Jus-Rol Berwick.
- New Nissan Battery Plant.
- Draughtec to work on Strafford City Project.
- DraughTec makes the Skills Pledge