DraughTec makes the Skills Pledge
DraughTec Limited is pleased to announce that we have made the Skills Pledge
DraughTec has made the commitment that we will:
Actively encourage and support our employees to gain the skills and qualifications that will support their future employability and meet the needs of our business/organisation;
Actively encourage and support our employees to acquire basic literacy and numeracy skills, and with Government support work towards their first Level 2 qualification in an area that is relevant to our business/ organisation,
Demonstrably raise our employees’ skills and competencies to improve company/organisation performance through investing in economically valuable training and development.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- Metro Surface Station Refurbishment.
- DraughTec Designs the UK's First Carbon Negative School.
- DraughTec unveils mascot.
- Draughtec Completes Avery Dennison Platforms
- RWE npower renewables, Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm
- General Mills - Jus-Rol Berwick.
- New Nissan Battery Plant.
- Draughtec to work on Strafford City Project.
- DraughTec makes the Skills Pledge