Draughtec to work on Strafford City Project.
DraughTec Ltd has been asked to assist with the Westfield Strafford City Development. As the gateway to London's Olympic Park, Strafford City is part of the largest urban regeneration project ever undertaken in the UK. The 700 acre site is made up of the Olympic Park and Strafford City, the later providing a new commercial, shopping and entertainment district for the area.
The Strafford City Development will be Europes largest urban shopping center at 1.9 million sq ft. DraughTec Ltd will be assisting with the retrofit design of the commercial units to suit the new tenants requirements, including, escalator, good lifts, customer lifts and viewing gallery supports. Over 300 brands will grace the three level curved mall as well as a 14 screen cinema. The development has an estimated spend of £3.24 billion.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- Metro Surface Station Refurbishment.
- DraughTec Designs the UK's First Carbon Negative School.
- DraughTec unveils mascot.
- Draughtec Completes Avery Dennison Platforms
- RWE npower renewables, Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm
- General Mills - Jus-Rol Berwick.
- New Nissan Battery Plant.
- Draughtec to work on Strafford City Project.
- DraughTec makes the Skills Pledge