New Nissan Battery Plant.
Nissan is investing more then £200m in building an advanced electric car battery factory at its site in Sunderland. The factory will produce 60,000 lithium-ion batteries per year and will start manufacturing batteries in 2012. The batteries will be used in the likes of the new Nissan Leaf, the first affordable, mass produced zero emission car.
DraughTec Ltd has completed design work with its partners on the external skin of the main building and has also started design work on the access requirements within the building for the maintenance of equipment.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- Metro Surface Station Refurbishment.
- DraughTec Designs the UK's First Carbon Negative School.
- DraughTec unveils mascot.
- Draughtec Completes Avery Dennison Platforms
- RWE npower renewables, Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm
- General Mills - Jus-Rol Berwick.
- New Nissan Battery Plant.
- Draughtec to work on Strafford City Project.
- DraughTec makes the Skills Pledge