RWE npower renewables, Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm
RWE npower renewables will begin construction in 2011 of one of the largest offshore winds farms in the world off the coast of North Wales. The total investment is more than 2 billion Euros and will have an installed capacity of 576 megawatts.
Work will start towards the end of 2011 to erect the first foundations for a total of 160 wind turbines covering an area of 79 square kilometers. Draughtec Ltd have completed the design of a modular turbine transition test rig which has been erected within a building to allow the maintance crews to practice their skills in and around the switch gear platforms in a safe environment.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- Metro Surface Station Refurbishment.
- DraughTec Designs the UK's First Carbon Negative School.
- DraughTec unveils mascot.
- Draughtec Completes Avery Dennison Platforms
- RWE npower renewables, Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm
- General Mills - Jus-Rol Berwick.
- New Nissan Battery Plant.
- Draughtec to work on Strafford City Project.
- DraughTec makes the Skills Pledge