Draughtec Completes Avery Dennison Platforms
Avery Dennison is a world leader in the delevopment and manufacture of identification and decorative products.
Draughtec Ltd has just completed the design and installation of a complex access gantry system within Avery Dennison's Cramlington Plant. From a verbal brief Draughtec designed the modular gantries to avoid complex pipework and process equipment within an explosive area. Draughtec had to take into consideration all maintenance requirements with all relevant staff.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this news item to a friend:
- Metro Surface Station Refurbishment.
- DraughTec Designs the UK's First Carbon Negative School.
- DraughTec unveils mascot.
- Draughtec Completes Avery Dennison Platforms
- RWE npower renewables, Gwynt y Môr Offshore Wind Farm
- General Mills - Jus-Rol Berwick.
- New Nissan Battery Plant.
- Draughtec to work on Strafford City Project.
- DraughTec makes the Skills Pledge